Search

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

SQL server could not start cannot find object or property

SQL server could not start cannot find object or property (0×80092004)
Recently I got an error in my colleague's system that he couldn’t connect the SQL server and it’s throwing error. I checked the SQL server status in configuration manager and found that the server 2008 r2 stopped.  I tried to start the SQL server but it’s not started and its shows could not start the service. I went to the application log it has so many error messages.
The Event Viewer is showing below error:
CPU time stamp frequency has changed from 215247 to 3092931 ticks per millisecond. The new frequency will be used.
I searched in the internet for the error and found that most of the posts and forum says it’s because of VIA protocol enabled. I cheked and found that the protocol is not enabled.
I tried with  changing Log On account from Network Service to Local Service and also to Local system but the Server not started. 
Finally I solved the problem by another method: 
Run > Control panel > Administrative Tools > Services
Go to Log On Tab - and changed the Log On as to Local system Account. and apply this setting and started the Service and now the service is started.

11 comments: